Tuesday 5 June 2012

Sketching

The wonderful world of department store shopping. Having a university degree in business adminastration you learn to loathe and admire large corporate stores. But I have to say, for an aspiring hobbyist who has absolutely no idea what the hobby they aspire to have yet is, they can be wonderful. After watching MIB3 I decided to try my first of several new hobbies.

I bought a sketchbook and a starter artist set. Less then $20, life is good. I'm going to approach this hobby from several different angles. Fantasy art, Architectual art, and scenic art.

Check back soon to see what I tried first!!!

2 comments:

  1. And when do we get to start seeing these works of art you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha, this is a slow go, I'll post them when they are done I promise

      Delete