Tuesday 5 June 2012

The pursuit begins

Interest is good, passion is essential.

I've been wondering for awhile what I'm passionate about. What is passion? I used to enjoy video games, but is that really a passion? I'd say not personally, I'd say that was an interest. Not a passion. I'm bored, bored of video games, bored of social media, bored of partying like I'm still in university. Life feels like a giant rut. I'm POSITIVE a lot of people who will read this blog are probably thinking the same thing. What now?

I've decided to blog about it. Sure people probably don't read it, blogging seems to be on a huge decline because people are too busy glued to Twitter, Facebook, and videos of people doing stupid things on Youtube. But for anyone out there who is bored, tired of the vast wasteland that is the technological age I invite you Nay! I challenge you to join me on my journey to find something to be passionate about.

Welcome to my search4passion

No comments:

Post a Comment